terça-feira, 25 de agosto de 2015

Não deu tempo dela ler, escrevi na madrugada que ela partia, mas dedico minha homenagem para a minha professora de inglês favorita!
Vá em paz Querida Júlia!!!



Dear Julia,

I don't know if you remember me, but I was your student two times long time ago. Cooplem were in north 312 yet. But I want you to know that your were (and are) my favorite foreign language teacher. I remember that I love your accent and I want so badly speak like you. Well you ask me if I want to go to Canada with you, off course that I wanted, but I have a fearful mom so was not possible, too bad. I always thought that being there with you would be amazing.

In our days Lara was worried about a great friend and tell me that you're sick. But she doesn't know that you were my teacher. When she said her friend's name I just remember my passionate and favorite teacher. I used to love your classes, you were always so enthusiastic. And my fearful mom, well she is a teacher too, and also loves you too, always telling me about your very good dynamic and you abilities in education.

All this is to say to you something that I'm certainly you heard several times, but never from me. That you're are an amazing teacher and if I write in English is because you had being in my knowledge journey.

I wish you the best!
I'm sure that you're a fighter!

Please forgive my possibles mistakes! And thank you for be such a wonderful educational professional!

Tatiana Coelho

Nenhum comentário: